Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Reads! {8.11.17} + Run with Me!


I have SO MUCH READING TO DO! Between several buddy reads, The Reading Quest, and just trying to accomplish my TBR goals for the month, this weekend is going to be chock full of reading. This weekend, my main focuses are the following:

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
The Way We Bared Our Souls by Willa Strayhorn
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Click play on the above video to hear what my full plans are for each book, as well as a fun update on a virtual race I'm promoting called the Dash for Donuts! If you're interested in signing up, you can do so with a 10% discount by using this link! And definitely let me know if you plan to run with me in September! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment