Thursday, July 28, 2016

Elephant Awareness Month 2016 Schedule!

Summer is flyyyyying by (as it does every year) and it's making me super anxious to know that in a matter of weeks we will be back in the thick of yet another academic year. (Which always makes me wonder - how do people who don't work in a school system think about the year? I still think of the year running September-August, as I have since I was 5 years old.) But coming towards the end of the summer means coming up on August, aka ELEPHANT AWARENESS MONTH! I'm going to be doing a few Elephant themed posts throughout the month on both my blog and YouTube channel, and I thought to kick off the excitement with my posting schedule so you don't miss out on anything!


Tuesday, August 2nd 
(Blog) Elephant Awareness Month Book Club Selection


Friday, August 12th - World Elephant Day! 
(YouTube) Three Awesome Elephant Conservation Organizations


Tuesday, August 16th 
(Blog) My Favorite Elephant Videos & Facts


Friday, August 26th 
(YouTube) My Elephant Collection


Tuesday, August 30th 
(Blog) Elephant Awareness Month Book Club Review

I won't get into too much detail on what these posts will entail (though you can get the gist of these posts through the titles - haha!) but there will be a post either here or over on my YouTube channel at least once a week to celebrate the awesomeness of elephants! I'm excited to celebrate this month with you all and I'm looking forward to sharing these posts with you! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for this! I love elephants and can't wait for all these elephant themed posts :)

    ReplyDelete