Thursday, December 2, 2021

📥TBR In & Out📤 // November 2021

November was a pretty low-producing month when it came to reading (as has been my life all semester if we're being honest), but the good news is that I still read more books than I acquired, which is the overall goal! I know I had been thinking about trying to get into the double digits for my TBR by the end of this year, but unless I go on a TEAR during the month of December, that's not going to happen. 😂 Ether way I'm proud of the progress I've made this year, and I'm thinking that I'll be making a double-digit TBR a goal of mine for 2022.

TBR # ON NOVEMBER 1, 2021
116

BOOKS ACQUIRED
+3

Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead
The Family by Naomi Krupitsky
Aresenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ
-4

Hostage by Clare Mackintosh
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
There There by Tommy Orange

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED
0

TBR ON DECEMBER 1, 2021
115

No comments:

Post a Comment