Monday, September 30, 2019

October Projects


It's the last day of the month and that always makes me think of all the thinks that I want to accomplish with the fresh new month ahead of me. PLUS tomorrow is October which is one of my very favorite months of the year, which really has me motivated to take advantage of fun seasonal activities that are in abundance this time of year. I thought it might be helpful to write down all the things I'm interested in accomplishing next month and see what was actually able to get done at the end of October.

Entertainment
Creative
  • Finish my turtle paint-by-number
  • Participate in Inktober and draw every day
Fitness
  • Exercise 3-4 times per week on an every other day schedule (MWF, with at least one weekend day)
  • Oktoberfest 4-miler on the 6th
  • Newport Marathon on the 13th
  • Rec. indoor volleyball begins on the 16th!
Home

Invest in some more furniture, specifically a dining set, another small couch for our back room, another bookshelf (in desperate need, let's be real), and a comfy reading chair. This will be a multi-month project, but I really want to make our space a bit more functional now that we're much more settled.

Seasonal
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Decorate for Halloween
  • Partake in an Oktoberfest party
  • Drink a Pumpkin head with a cinnamon sugar rim

No comments:

Post a Comment