Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Reads! {7.21.17} #24in48 Readathon & Pre-BookTubeAThon


Happy Friday, everyone!

Today I shared a quick Friday Reads video over on my channel. I don't normally do these videos, but I had a few books that I'm in the middle of that I wanted to get finished before BookTubeAThon kicks off on Monday, so I thought I'd share what my goals for the weekend were! This weekend there's also a round of 24 in 48 going on this weekend (where you try to read for 24 hours over the course of 48 hours), which I thought was the perfect opportunity to try and focus on getting these books done! I'm really looking forward to a great weekend of reading and I hope that I'm able to accomplish my weekend reading goals! Here's what I'm planning to read this weekend:

Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid

No comments:

Post a Comment