Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vlogger Envy

If you're in any way close to me, you know this all too well. I love YouTube and everything it stands for. I don't only love it for crazy cat videos and skateboard crashes, I love watching vloggers. Just like I could spend hours reading the adventures of others in blog form, I could spend hours taking a peek into the lives of other regular people through YouTube. There are so many different kinds of people out there who are having so many types if experiences and hold so many unique opinions. I really feel that every time I watch a vlog, I learn something new.

I have to admit, I have a bit of vlogger envy. I've vlogged a few times, but I'm definitely more comfortable writing and publishing blog posts than I am holding a camera in front of my face and talking to it. The memories you capture while vlogging, though, are much better preserved than when they're recounted through photos and words. I have a constant desire to get back into vlogging, but I've never built up the confidence for it.

I really want to document my journey to running my first marathon through vlogging, and I really think it'd be something awesome to look back on in the years to come. It's just an idea at this point, but if I decide to go through with it, I'll start in a couple weeks and of course let y'all know! Hopefully it's somewhat entertaining? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment